Friday, June 27, 2008

Critters

I'm from Kansas. we've got our share of little things crawling around...Grasshoppers, army worms, toads, turtles, snakes....tons.
But we don't have this:


It's a cute wee crab! I call him crabby. Of course....fast little guy, inne?

They're everywhere. I even saw a couple that wandered into a shopping mall...Guess that's what you get living less than 500 meters from the Ocean. Funny how I've never seen a mouse here.
------------------


In other news, I have suffered an enormous jump in productivity. I have, in the past week, written an entire Japanese Ghost Story, several pages of notes on a a novel and the beginning of that novel...
It feels funny. I am approaching a level where I actually think I might be getting good enough to publish. Knock on imitation wood...

No comments: